Friday, September 07, 2007

Good things come in threes

I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I've won another prize - but as we all know, good things come in threes, so I guess this is it for some time. Not that I'm complaining, mind!Lovely yarn from Donni - which was originally, she tells me, a rather bright shade of pink. Not a very RoseRed colour. So, clever girl that she is, she overdyed it for me, and now it is RustRed. A lovely shade, which I've earmarked for Cookie's Twisted Flower pattern (I think...)

Because I've been the recipient of so much good karma lately, I thought it timely to top up my karma points a little, because it's always a good thing to be in the black, right.

And finally, if you are in the market for some KnitPicks needles (options, dpns and fixed circs) head on over to Donni's online shop - she's got a great giveaway on right now!

15 comments:

TinkingBell said...

Lucky you - but you must have been storing up some karma for these good things to happen to you!

Love the patterns and the yarns!

Bells said...

oh that's so yummy. Lovely Donni. Lucky RoseRed.

I looove that pattern you've got earmarked too. I've had my eye on it for some time.

Denise said...

Oooh those are lovely socks - they'll be stunning in red (well, DUH says Rose Red ;)

Dr. B. said...

Congratulations on your winning streak and that beautiful yarn! What a magnificent color!

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah, Twisted Flower... Although I'd probably be too scared to wear them!

Linda said...

Hurray for more prizes!! Well done!

amy said...

I didn't even have to see who posted to Good Yarn Karma--once I saw "stored in Ziploc bags"...well...who else could it be? :-)

Looking forward to seeing those socks in progress!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I love that shade of red, and the Twisted Flower pattern is so much fun to make. Enjoy!

Donna Lee said...

I also have been eyeing the twisted flower pattern. It will be really pretty in that red. Cookie makes some of the best patterns.

Anonymous said...

My Pleasure Miss Red Shoes - the yarn is Merino Tencel so should wear well.

Thanks for the mention....YAY.

Anonymous said...

you won again? - couldn't happen to a nicer person :) congratulations!

Tanya said...

That yarn will look fabulour in those socks! What a lovely gift :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous shade of red! Lucky girl.

MadMad said...

That does look beautiful; that Donni is something! It will look fabulous as Twisted Flowers, too!

Snoozen said...

Congratulations how exciting to be on such a good winning streak